Sunday, June 6, 2010

Vacation reading listtttttt

So this 4 months study abroad experience has become more of a 4 month vacation. Not what I expected. But the exchange program is a joke and so here I have been with very much too much time on my hands. One thing I am proud of having accomplished is a veritable list of books read. Talk to me, Goose. I'd like to start a discussion on any one of them. But no one ever comments on my blog. So mainly I just want to gloat on my accomplishment publicly.

Thomas Hardy's Tess of the D'Urbervilles
Ian Fleming's 2nd James Bond novel, From Russia With Love
Anne Rice's Interview With the Vampire
Aldous Huxley's Brave New World and After Many a Summer Dies the Swan
Henry James' The Turn of the Screw
Harriet Beecher Stowe's Uncle Tom's Cabin
D.H. Lawrence's The Virgin and the Gypsy and The Fox
Daphne DuMaurier's The Scapegoat

and I'm now working on Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane. Pretty fuckin a lot if you ask me. But then, what the hell else am I doing.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment